Re: New tag in BTS for translations ?

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> writes:

> Excuse me? I just explained why I think tags aren't very useful
> at the moment.

Well, you explanation was taken as a posible reason not for adding the
translation tag but it's not - it is equally just as right for any
tag. But calling it "Wicherts studip excuse" might have been
incorrect.

> They add useful information to a bugreport, but since you can't
> filter and sort on that info I don't find it really helpful.

Tags would be a lot more useful if you could do that but it is still
at lot faster to eye-grep a BTS-page than looking for the information
inside each bug.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".