Re: New imake config causing problems

On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 12:51:56AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> make[4]: *** No rule to make target `tmp.man', needed by `tmp._man'.
> Stop.
> This is really annoying - nas built just fine previously, but it looks
> like there has been a significant change to the output of imake,
> specifically to man page handling in CppManTarget in Imake.rules. My
> other package, xpacman, had just the same problem. I'm not sure
> whether I should file a bug against xlibs-dev for this or just work
> around the problem...

Yup.  Fortunately, the workaround is not difficult.

In the Imakefile(s), change:

Alternatively, write a manual page for the binary.

G. Branden Robinson                |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle
branden@debian.org                 |      "Do be do be do"   -- Sinatra
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |