more debian

Hi,
   I am a linux user. I was excited to know that there's a multimedia version of Debian out there. I am not a linux geek and I don't know any programming languages. But I came up with this idea that Debian should have more branches, concerntrating on certain aspects of the operation system (eg. multimedia, security, gaming, server and desktop). In this way, I believe that linux will progress much faster and better. And it would probably be the only way to counter other giant-computer companies like Microsoft and its latest Windows XP. I realised that manpower requirement for such efforts would be great. There are tons of different linux distributers out there, ranging from small ones to large well-known ones. I believe that they would join you in such a task if they realise the potential. Of course one day when these branches have perfect their aspects, all can be intergrated into a single unparalleled linux distribution. Soon I will learn to program, and soon I will probably join Debian. Cheers~! =)

rainmaker

Get Free Anime Email, News, Links, Forums and Shopping at http://www.AnimeNation.com