Re: more debian

#include <hallo.h>
The RainmakeR wrote on Sat Sep 29, 2001 um 04:29:43PM:
> Hi,
>    I am a linux user. I was excited to know that there's a multimedia
>    version of Debian out there. I am not a linux geek and I don't know
>    any programming languages. But I came up with this idea that Debian
>    should have more branches, concerntrating on certain aspects of the
>    operation system (eg. multimedia, security, gaming, server and

We have allready packages in series which can be installed comfortable
with tasksel.

>    desktop). In this way, I believe that linux will progress much
>    faster and better. And it would probably be the only way to counter
>    other giant-computer companies like Microsoft and its latest

We are not going to "fight" Windows. Play MS wars somewhere else.

>    aspects, all can be intergrated into a single unparalleled linux
>    distribution. Soon I will learn to program, and soon I will
>    probably join Debian. Cheers~! =)

Join first. You apparently do not know what you are writting about.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
"They are marked 'dangerous' because they eat filesystems for breakfast."
                               Linus Torvalds about 2.3.7 pre-patches, LKM