Re: new packages: divx4linux and transcode

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 11:11:58AM +0200, Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:
> > Yes. Read legal archive:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2001/debian-legal-200101/threads.html#00027
> Just read it. It looks like people at -legal don't agree with each other about
> whether opendivx codecs are free or not.

Uh, actually, it's Brian Behlendorf disagreeing with everyone else in the
thread, from what I can see. Certainly looks blatantly non-free to me.

Cheers,
aj

 ``Freedom itself was attacked this morning by faceless cowards.
     And freedom will be defended.''   Condolences to all involved.