Re: default font resolution in X Windows

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 12:06:50PM +0200, Matthias Berse wrote:
> I'd like to know, how I could accomplish that X Screen font res. will
> not default to 100dpi.

That is probably not going to happen.

> Don't get me wrong I don't claim that it should be 75dpi by default,
> BUT there are so many questions asked while configuring X, so why not
> one more?

Because debconf is not a registry.  The files that need to be edited are
conffiles and debconf cannot touch them, per Debian policy.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      The greatest productive force is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human selfishness.