Re: [RFC] Developer documentation packages.

David Starner <dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org> writes:

> Yep. Instead of all these packages with ps and pdf files, whereever possible,
> why don't we just have the LaTeX/Texinfo/Tex/Docbook/whatever source, with
> instructions on how to build ps/pdf in README.Debian?

Better yet, standardize a script used by all these packages, which
knows how to translate various sources, so you can do

doc-gen ebook-foo pdf

and have it come out right?  Or maybe hook it into debconf so on
installation, the format you wish is autogenerated....

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.