Re: Preview of new Ghostscript packages - please test

Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> writes:

> Is that a good idea?  I know the scripts have changed between GNU and
> Aladdin GS, to make things somewhat more secure.  You naturally won't
> be able to use the Aladdin versions in gs-common, but that means that
> you will lose features.

A bit more data... I'm not sure there are any differences between GNU
GS 6.51 and AFPL 7.00 in this area, but there are changes in CVS HEAD,
so when that releases, there will be differences.  Two I know of are
pdfopt and pdf2ps.

A wise man once said ..."I don't know."