Re: Request for testers for new gphoto package

Hi,

Quoting Paul Slootman (paul@murphy.nl):
<snip dependency problems (gphoto2 depends on libusb1, which isn't there)>
> There's some problem there... Apparently libusb1 was removed a couple of
> weeks ago.
> > PS: Please send copies to me and not to the list, in order to not clobber
> > it (I'm not subscribed so keep that in mind)
> To the list anyway to prevent others from running into the same problem
> and wasting their time.
I've been using gphoto2 for a while now.
'libusb1' is not present, 'libusb0' is, and works fine with gphoto2.
If someone does want to try the package, try it with libusb0 installed, and
maybe a pseudopackage providing libusb1 to fix the depends.
Maybe the gphoto2 maintainder should depend on libusb0 instead ?

Greets,
	Robert
--
			      Linux Generation