Re: kswapd eating CPU power ... any ideas why?

On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 06:19:01PM +0200, Hugo van der Merwe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on a little project putting Debian on a CD. (Works great so

We've done this; not particularly neatly packaged etc., but works fine.
If anybody's interested, I'll try to get someone to write it up and/or
stick the tools we use for creating CDs up somewhere.

Hugo; you're probably doing it slightly differently - might be cunning
to compare notes once you've done it & see where we've done things
differently...

Cheers,

Nick
--
Nick Phillips -- nwp@lemon-computing.com
Are you ever going to do the dishes?  Or will you change your major to biology?