dispersive translation via DDTS

Hi,

I am now working on Debian Description Translation Project.
I have a request on the behavior of DDT Server.

According to the FAQ, a person (A) who translated a package into
a language will has a priviledge on the translation of the package.
I.e., if someone (B) wants to modify the translation, B needs A's
help for his/her translation to be finally adopted.  A problem of
this policy is that if A has gone the project, nobody will be able
to modify the translation.  Another problem is that leading translator
will continue to load the responsibility of the pakcage translation.
Fear of this continuing and growing responsibility can hesitate
translators to translate as many packages as possible.

I rather like a more dispersive equality model like CVS.  In CVS,
every committer have equal right to commit their modifications.
We will think about committing priviledge control (account issuing)
to avoid attack to DDTS.  I think the account issuing job should be
done by language cordinators.

I only read the FAQ of DDTS.  I have never experiened this situation.
Sorry if I misunderstand the FAQ.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/