Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> Since this should probably be by-package and not by-maintainer, how
> about a field in debian/control? (I'm not sure it really belongs
> there, but there were some advantages if it were there; e.g. it can
> easily be controlled by the maintainer.)
If this will be implemented at any time it would make sense, if
there would be a possibility to adjust the languages.  For instance
I would like to see:

Receive-Translated-Descriptions: de ru
(German and Russian)

Others might wish

Receive-Translated-Descriptions: all -de
(all without German - perhaps because they do the German translation
 themselves and don´t need notification)

or something like that.

Kind regards

        Andreas.