Re: CUPS

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 11:10:28AM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
> Well, that's also a possible method for adding a printer. Do you get any
> error messages then on the console or in the logfiles beneath
> /var/log/cups?

Nothing except the one I posted here.

> Hm, do you need the cupsomatic-ppd because there's no other ppd file in
> the cups package for your printer available?

More or less. I have a deskjet 670C. While there is a deskjet ppd in the
standard package it does not work really well. For instance it does not
print the whole page. The borders it defines are way too large. So I decided
to try the other ppds.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes