build daemon architectures

[I don't subscribe, so please copy replies to me.]

Howdy,

The Automatic Package Building System page[1] lists the build
daemons with web pages.  It does not list those without, however.
Since my latest libcdaudio packages are considered out of date on
i386, I was wondering if a build daemon exists for that
architecture.  If you know of a build daemon for an architecture
other than arm, m68k, powerpc, or sparc (even if it doesn't have a
web interface), please let me know so that I can list it.

Matt

1. http://www.debian.org/devel/buildds