Re: sysctl should disable ECN by default

Zitiere Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de>:

> > Can we just choose option (a) and be done with it?
> > If Debian isn't going to choose option (a), why are we
> > talking about option (c)?
>
> See Herbert's mail. IMHO we need a good place to disable it and notify
> the user.

Since the beginning of this discussion the solution is there, available, and
has been presented here. I just need to find the time to ask for inclusion.
Or if someone wants to do that for me please go for it. *Please* check:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=110862&msg=4&repeatmerged=yes

*t