library build problems

Hi all, I'm the maintainer of the libsndfile package, and I've noticed
that there's been an NMU to fix a build problem. (Sorry for being absent
... got a job and have a lot less free time now.) Anyway, there's a new
release, and I tried to update the package (from the NMU version) but now
I'm having trouble building it. It seems that libtool is breaking somehow,
during the compilation:

	../libtool: test: =: unary operator expected
	../libtool: test: =: unary operator expected

and it just bombs out later with:
	libtool: link: cannot find the library `'

Honestly I've *no* idea about libtool problems, so I'm just hoping that
some kind soul here would be willing to help me with this? Thanks.

The diminished 7th chord is the most flexible and fear-instilling chord. Use
it often, use it unsparingly, to subdue your listeners into submission!