Re: ddts: notification about fr-translation of the libroxen-{roxpoll-doc|linkif|presentit}

On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 08:11:53AM -0500, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 02:22:16PM +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> > I'm all for international descriptions. In roxen and roxen2 packages
> > for debconf, I have a number of languages.
> >
> > But philippe, if you're to translate, then you have more job to do.
> > You have 55 packages to translate!
> >

> > (just joking, don't take it the way it reads philippe, I _AM_ gratefull! :)
> >

> > Can I get more language translating, I'll upload asap.
>
> I didn't think package maintainers were supposed to upload packages with
> the translated descriptions?

yes, not now.

See the old and in future comming proposals and all mails with this
proposals.

Now we don't have a real form of
  - the use of the translation in dpkg and apt
  - the format of the 'pre install' download to the user
  - the format of the translation in the deb package and/or source.

Read the notification: 'No action is required on your part.'

If we have a ready process, we will make a announcement and I will
change the mail from the server and add a guide and a attachment in
the right format.

Maybe you read the proposals and write your comments to debian-devel.

Gruss
Grisu
"It is not yet possible to change operating system by writing
 to /proc/sys/kernel/ostype."              sysctl(2) man page