ddts: notification about fr-translation of the libroxen-{roxpoll-doc|linkif|presentit}

I'm all for international descriptions. In roxen and roxen2 packages for debconf, I have
a number of languages.

But philippe, if you're to translate, then you have more job to do. You have 55 packages
to translate!

(just joking, don't take it the way it reads philippe, I _AM_ gratefull! :)

Can I get more language translating, I'll upload asap.

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are

Ft. Bragg BATF colonel president Serbian Rule Psix subway Cocaine
tritium AK-47 congress domestic disruption jihad Soviet ammunition