Re: SWI Prolog and GNU Prolog packages

    SS> I would be willing to take over the maintanance of these two
    SS> packages

Please try to coordinate with Silvester Claassen [s.m.claassen at
stalemate.nl], who expressed an interest to take over the packages (but
haven't uploaded them for long time, so I don't know whether he's still
interested in them), and Salvador Pinto Abreu [spa at di.uevora.pt], who
is an upstream GNU Prolog developer and wanted to take over gprolog too
(he stepped down in favor of Silvester originally).

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Here is my advice, don't try to program the bleeding edge for the
general populace unless you really, really, really like migraines.