SWI Prolog and GNU Prolog packages

Hi .*!

I am not sure whether this is the right mailinglist or even the right way to
put this.

I noticed that both the SWI Prolog and the GNU Prolog package got orphaned
after staying behind the upstream versions already for a while. As I need these
packages frequently and are quite familiar with Prolog, I would be willing to
take over the maintanance of these two packages (I already have a privately-
maintained package for the latest release of SWI Prolog).

I am not (yet) a Debian developer, so I will probably have to apply for that
first (the requirements are not a problem, as I know a developer who can
approve me), I just wanted to let you know that I can take over the two
packages, if nobody objects.

--
Sebastian

* Dipl.Inf. Sebastian Schaffert         schaffer@informatik.uni-muenchen.de *
* LFE Programmier- und Modellierungssprachen                     Raum Z1.01 *
* Institut für Informatik                               Oettingenstrasse 67 *
* LMU München                                                 80538 München *

PGP Key fingerprint =
       13 1D 2E 4F 20 3E C9 1F  4C 57 52 87 8A 80 48 4D  F5 E9 97 EC