Re: [RFC] kernel-headers and /lib/modules/*/build -> ?

In article <[🔎] 87wv3mdw8w.fsf@glaurung.green-gryphon.com>,
Manoj Srivastava  <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>>>"David" == David Schleef <ds@schleef.org> writes:
>
> David> They still don't have .config or version information in a form
> David> that is suitable to include in a Makefile.  See Miquel van
> David> Smoorenburg's mail in this thread -- doing what he suggests
> David> would be nice.
>
>	Done.

disclaimer:

Note that it was only a suggestion I sent to the kernel mailinglist
some time ago, nobody's ever used this I think. If you're going to
include it in the debian kernel source package I can only hope that
it works as advertized and that I didn't overlook something. But,
if it does work as it should, perhaps I can get it into the official
kernel this time.

Mike.
--
"Answering above the the original message is called top posting. Sometimes
 also called the Jeopardy style. Usenet is Q & A not A & Q." -- Bob Gootee