Re: SELinux package

Hi,

        I am likely to need this for work in a couple of months (as
 soon as I complete my current assignment). Looking at playing with
 this, I notice that the default policy needs tinkering to work with a
 non red hat system. Indeed, we probably need to come up with some
 modular mechanism for people to add per package policy snippets. And
 I was also waiting for the LSM based SELINUX before embarking on
 this.

	I can't take the time to package this right now, but I would
 be interested in helping put this together, and in testing the
 result.

	manoj
--
 When the Guru administers, the users are hardly aware that he
 exists. Next best is a sysop who is loved. Next, one who is