SELinux package

Hi all,

If this has already been discussed, please excuse this mail. I am not at my
development machine since about 2 months and am writing this from a web-to-mail
gateway, so please be patient with me.... :-)

Is anybody working on packaging NSA SELinux at the moment ? There should be no
problem with licensing (all of their code is either under GPL or BSD) and it
should not be too difficult to create SELinux versions of util-linux, .... and a
kernel-patch-selinux package.
I am be willing to do it (I need to start experimenting with it), but I would be
a lot happier if anybody else is already doing it because my other packages also
demand quite a lot of attention right now.

best regards,
Rene