Re: pbuilder - a personal builder for debian packages

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> immo vero scripsit

> Previously Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > sbuild is more optimized (well, optimized...) for autobuilders, while this
> > might be more interesting for people that occasionally want to compile a
> > package but do not want to go through the "mess" of installing and
> > configuring sbuild. It's not that bad an idea...
>
> Sounds like they should be merged then..

Heh, sbuild focuses on building a package,
pbuilder focuses on integrating the process of building a chroot
(debootstrap) and compiling (using cp and apt-get and dpkg-buildpackage)

Anyway, if no one complains, I will upload the package.
It would like to have a place to receive bugreports.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer