Re: pbuilder - a personal builder for debian packages

Previously Steve Greenland wrote:
> You know, it's okay if people don't want to package home-built
> utilities, but when they then snark at those who are forced to
> recreate them, it's kind of mean. Not everybody reads every message on
> debian-devel, or hangs out continuously on #debian.

I have no clue what caused you to write that rant.. anyway sbuilder
is in the wanna-build CVS tree which contains the buildd that various
architectures have been using for yours.

The fact that it's not very well documented or packages is due to
lack of manpower, and anyone willing to work on that is very much
invited to do so.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |