Re: ITC: dpkg-sysconfig

Ola Lundqvist writes:

 > [snip]
 >
 > It can do:
 > - Add users.
 > - Add groups.
 > - Give membership to groups.
 >
 > [snip]

if you're going to code something like this, _please_ make it work
with pam services other than pam_unix. i have a central ldap server
that all my users & groups are in, and it causes no end of pain when
some program tries to futz with /etc/{passwd,shadow,group} directly.

--
|  :; ;:            "the knifeblade thinks it's time you learned how to bleed" |