wanted: maintainer for debconf slang frontend

The debconf slang frontend is not a frontend I like to use anymore. I
think it's pretty much outclassed by the text frontend and the new gnome
frontend. It also has several big usability problems -- the inability to
scroll extended descriptions being perhaps the worst.

I've looked at fixing these, and concluded that doing it right would
entail completly rewriting it to use ncurses rather than slang. Not
trivial, and not something I want to do, but slang is just not suitable
for the needs of this thing.

If nobody uses this frontend, I would be happy to just remove it, but I
have a feeling that it is used. So I would like to find a maintainer for
this peice of debconf (and more to the point, for the libterm-stool-perl
library). Otherwise, it is just going to continue to rot, and will
probably be removed anyway when I get tired of seeing all the bugs about
it. Those who are unfamiliar with terminal libraries and heavily object
oriented perl programming need not apply.

--
see shy jo