Message with no Package: tag cannot be processed! (O: Freetable, a Perl script that facilitates the production of HTML tables)

Your message didn't have a Package: line at the start (in the
pseudo-header following the real mail header), or didn't have a
pseudo-header at all.

This makes it much harder for us to categorise and deal with your
problem report. Please _resubmit_ your report and tell us which package
the report is on. For help, check out http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.html.

Your message was dated Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:16:37 -0400 and had
message-id <[🔎] 20010823181637.A21508@cosanostra.net>
and subject O: Freetable, a Perl script that facilitates the production of HTML tables.
The complete text of it is attached to this message.

If you need any assistance or explanation please contact me.

Darren Benham
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)