O: Freetable, a Perl script that facilitates the production of HTML tables

I was sponsoring the package for someone who seems to have disappeared,
according to those who have tried to reach him about problems with the
software. I do not use the software or (other than having checked the
code to make sure it wasn't evil) really know (read care) what it's
for. :)

It's orphaned. I would suggest that if someone cares enough about it
that this bothers them, they should adopt the package and update it to
the new upstream version (documented in the one bug against freetable).

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.