Re: requesting help for eca* for alpha port

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> They are C++ programs, and they need to be compiled on gcc-3.0
> on alpha, since it depends on Qt.
> However, the current packaged version does not compile cleanly
> with gcc-3.0. I have been told by the upstream that the CVS version
> should compile with gcc-3.0, however I have not checked yet.
>

> Is anyone interested in making these packages work
> with alpha ?

Do you want someone to try compiling the CVS or the packaged version?  I
can do either, but want to know which hasn't been tried and which
works/doesn't work first.

> I am overloaded at the moment, and at this rate,
> ecawave/qtecasound/ecamegapedal for alpha
> might be dropped.

I can give it a shot, but I'm a bit loaded myself, so I don't know how
much time I can devote to it.