Re: Access to an up-to-date woody alpha box and arm box required...

Philippe Troin dijo:
> I've got the am-utils package failing on the alpha and arm autobuilders...
> and we do not have any of our Debian arm and alpha box up-to-date with woody.

Same problem here, lully.debian.org seems to be alive, but I don't even get a
login prompt. I need to fix #109629.

Any help appreciated.

--
  Amaya M. Rodrigo Sastre           www.andago.com    Innovando en Internet
  amaya@andago.com       	    Sta Engracia, 54  28010 Madrid

  "Carlos, se está rompiendo la frágil amistad que empezaba a instalarse..."
              - Eric, 30 años, Debian Developer, al poner Carlos música. -

  Listening to: Slipknot - Iowa