Re: Access to an up-to-date woody alpha box and arm box required...

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

> * Philippe Troin <phil@fifi.org> [20010817 18:07]:
> > I've got the am-utils package failing on the alpha and arm
> > autobuilders... and we do not have any of our Debian arm and alpha box
> > up-to-date with woody.
>
> For arm, you can use debussy.debian.org.  Just type 'dchroot unstable'
> and there you go.

Debussy's zsh is broken:

Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.
Last login: Sat Jul 14 02:46:27 2001 from ceramic.fifi.org on ttyp0
Linux debussy 2.4.5-rmk7 #15 Thu Jun 28 14:27:50 CEST 2001 armv4l unknown

Most of the programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are
freely redistributable; the exact distribution terms for each program
are described in the individual files in /usr/doc/*/copyright

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
-zsh: error in loading shared libraries: -zsh: symbol getrlimit64, version GLIBC_2.1.3 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference
Connection to debussy.debian.org closed.

Phil.