Re: Debian lists and Cc'ing people in replies in addition to the list

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 07:35:44PM +0000, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> > Your message had "Mail-Follwup-To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org", notice
> > the typo (read: please fix it :).
>
> Oops, yes. I'm experimenting with several mail things right now (including
> switching to Evolution) and am correspondingly making several mistakes. :)
>
> (That's also why the threading for this mail is broken, sorry.)

I dont know how correct this is, however on the #d-d channel last night
someone mentioned that evolution does not respect or know about
mail-followup-to, this is q rather large bug IMO. After all if Ximian are to
be believed it will soon be the email client every linux user every where will
be using.

I dont know if this is accurate, personally I dont use it annd have no
intention of doing so.

        See You
            Steve

--