Re: galeon won't start, who's at fault?

Le ven, 10 aoû 2001 11:43:49, Jared Johnson a écrit :
> galeon also depends on mozilla-mailnews (something which i also need to
> add to the next upload), but i'm not sure skipstone does.

What's this crazy dependency?
I should have missed something in the galeon mailing list.
I see no reason why galeon should depend on mailnews.
Perhaps it can be a 'suggest' but no more.

The only reason I can see is that the first Myth upload of Mozilla 0.9 was
broken and to use the browser with galeon you have to install mailnews too.
But I believe it's a closed bug.

btw If I've correctly followed the previous thread about mozilla, Myth has
agreed to let Kitame become the mozilla maintener.

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé
Software Engineer - christophe.barbe@lineo.fr