Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

I am well aware of the items you mention here. Some better than
others due to the what info is available to me. But I have been
using debian for quite a few years, and at least casually monitor-
ing this group for most of those years.

The reason this issue is so volitle (I think) is because of the
appearance of secrecy of this one step of the process. It is
also the step that _seems_ to be a bottleneck.

To someone on the outside looking in, and apparently to others, it
is not clear what happens at the DAM level. It would appear that
once someone gets to the DAM level that things should be fairly
routine. It would also appear that if something is not in order,
that it should be sent back to the AM or some other person rather
than just _stalling_ out.

>From my looking at the web pages, It appears that most of the
long delays come to the DAM via one or two AM's. Perhaps the
system needs a little fine tuning somewhere.

I do know that I can understand the frustration of the developer
who originated this round of discussions.

I hope you will all consider what I have to say, but at this
point I will bow out and leave it at that.

Paul

--
*  For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*  that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *