Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> writes:

> I am much more in favour of the other two options:
> * do the reverse and reject if not approved in a certain timeframe

That makes zero sense.  We should *officially* reject qualified
developers because of lack of time, personal vendetta, or whatnot?

> * change the procedures to force sequential processing to some degree.
>   We have to take into account that it is not practical to force
>   complete sequential processing since some applicants will need a
>   phonecall that can't be made when the DAM has time and other applicants
>   should not suffer due to that.

This would be a good option if done effectively.  I'm not sure how one
would do that, but I accept that it's possible :-)

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org