Re: trouble with mounts and ash

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 09:39:15PM +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> I'm running 2.4.4 and I see that /proc/mounts still doesn't contain all the
> info in /etc/mtab. Is that link really suggested?

yes. now i cannot find the exact email, anyway a fast search with
google gave me this:

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/linux/linux-kernel/2001-11/0180.html

if you need more info, i will search it.
Last weekend i came out mad to find the reason of that warning.
Anyway i believe that a note in the e2fsck package, in Readme.Debian,
would be good.

ciao,
andrea