Re: ALSA 0.9

I agree that the alsa-source is in a bad state.
This is amazing to see the file which explains (badly) how to compile the
modules to be a file prepocessed during the build process :
	alsa-source_VERSION_.README.debian.in
There's alsa-base.README.debian but this one contains no revelant
information.
The config file to store you build preference (pnp yes/no, which modules)
seems to not be documented.

The alsaconf produces (try) a 0.5 conf file.

Christophe