Re: ITP: fkiss -- implementation of KISekae Set system (KISS) for X Window System.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 11:02:15PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> package: wnpp
> severity: wishlist
>
> License:
>
> fkiss is a public domain softwear.
>
> If you do not disturb my original distribution, Permission to use, copy,
> modify, distribute and sell this software for any purpose is granted without
> fee.
>
> (I may need to copntact upstream about this).

Definitely.  "If you do not disturb my original distribution" is a) very
vague and b) most likely non-free.  The second part could contradict
that.

>From the permission part I would guess the author wants it to be free,
but that needs clarification.  Ask for removing the do not disturb part
and permission to distribute modified version (not only to a) modify and
b) distribute).

--
Andreas E. Bombe <andreas.bombe@munich.netsurf.de>    DSA key 0x04880A44