ITP: fkiss -- implementation of KISekae Set system (KISS) for X Window System.

package: wnpp
severity: wishlist

License:

fkiss is a public domain softwear.

If you do not disturb my original distribution, Permission to use, copy,
modify, distribute and sell this software for any purpose is granted without
fee.

(I may need to copntact upstream about this).

This software fkiss - French-KISS! is a sample implementation of KISekae Set
system (KISS) for X Window System.
KISS is a software for playing Paper-doll on any computers. "Kisekae" means
"changing clothes".

--
	Do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?
   Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (Kernel 2.4.6) on a Reiserfs system