Wish for new package (gISDN)

First of all, I have searched around alot, but haven't really found out where to direct my wish, so I'll try here. I have a wish for a ISDN-monitor for Gnome. An example I liked very good, especially the client/server idea, was gISDN (http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/lennart/projects/gisdn/). I don't have the skills nor the time to make a .deb of this my self, but if anyone else has the time, I think several would like it.

Btw., why doesn't mkisofs exist in testing?

Best regards,
Stian Jordet