Re: Bad ITPs (was Re: ITP: mps -- mps and mtop for a MOSIX cluster.)

> Not to flame you specifically, but this is the second ITP in as many
> days without a download URL. I don't know about other people, but
> creating a simple Debian package takes me something like 1 hour - 2 hour,
> not including time to think about which things to include, where to
> put stuff, etc. Please, please, try to spend 5 minutes reading
> the wnpp instructions[1] and following them. They are simple, concise
> and very cut-and-pastable.

Well,
I shouldn't have excluded the URL. However, it wasn't a new package, just
the upstream package changing its name and other such changes. And I
had the package almost ready by then.
I shall be more careful next time.

viral

--
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way,
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say.