Re: Breach of trust and security (was: Re: sponsor rules)

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 12:00:10AM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Mr. Sponsor, do not do it again.  Mr. NM, get out of our sights for 1 month
> and learn to package well while at it -- we all will be better off if you
> do.  Mr. hmh, go to bed; you're ranting again.

DDs don't have a magical +50 Ring of Not Fucking Up. There are various
debacles that I could mention, but that would start another flamewar, mainly
from the maintainers of those packages.

But, just remember - there have been some legendary fuck-ups. By DDs. Should
they, too, go away for a month?

Daniel Stone						     <daniel@sfarc.net>
<Nuke> "can NE1 help me aim nuclear weaponz????? /MSG ME!!"