Re: Debian sparc autobuilders - are there any problems?

** On Jul 20, James Troup scribbled:
> Marek Habersack <grendel@debian.org> writes:
>
> > For quite some time I've seen that one of my packages failed to
> > compile on sparc and the last version, supposedly, compiled on it is
> > quite an ancient one.
>
> It was dep-waiting on a fixed postgresql-dev (from a time when you
> hadn't split out the pgsql module) so it would have autobuilt whenever
> postgresql-dev got fixed.  I've forced it to be retried now.
Ok, thanks. And, while we're at postgres, what's the plan for this package?
Maybe it really is time for NMU...?

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 Who made the world I cannot tell; 'Tis made, and here am I in hell. My
 hand, though now my knuckles bleed, I never soiled with such a deed.   --
 A.E. Housman