Debian sparc autobuilders - are there any problems?

Hi *,

  For quite some time I've seen that one of my packages failed to compile on
sparc and the last version, supposedly, compiled on it is quite an ancient
one. Unfortunately, the build log for this package
(http://vore.debian.org/buildd/buildlogs/pike7/latest) is empty so I cannot
tell what might be wrong with it. Does anybody know what might be the
problem with the autobuilder? I'd like to sort this issue with pike7 out,
since sparc is currently the only architecture that is holding it back (and
the pike7 problem it holds back caudium as well).

 TIA

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.   --
 Benjamin Disraeli