Re: More problems

Steve Langasek:

> Since this is the Debian changelog rather than an upstream changelog, the
> majority of changes noted are specific to the shared debian directory, of
> which there is precisely one for any set of binary packages that are built
> from a single source package.

Well, first of all, since I am both the "upstream" developer and Debian
maintainer of the package, I release it without tacking on a "-1" at the
end, which makes the package "native". This also means that the Debian
changelog lists the relevant changes between the versions (the source
changelog lists changes on a file by file basis and is useless to an
end-user). Since the two binary packages generated deviate slightly in the
set of features added to each new versions, I want to differentiate thes log
messages of these two packages.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html