Re: ike.egr.msu.edu not updating properly

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 11:14:22AM -0400, Ben Pfaff wrote:

   Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

   > On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 06:33:53PM -0500, Taral wrote:
   > > Anyone know why ike.egr.msu.edu constantly has missing packages?
   >
   > It seems to be getting pushed normally with the rest of them. You'd probably
   > have to name a few of those missing files and ask at network@egr.msu.edu
   >
   > (identify yourself as a Debian developer and a full name, that ought to
   > raise attention)

   I forwarded Taral's original message to Dennis Kelly
   <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, who is the guy who administers ike.egr.msu.edu
   (= debian.egr.msu.edu), but got back an "on vacation" response, so
   it may be a while before the problem gets dealt with.

The disk just filled.  I am returnning home tomorrow and begin to fix
it Monday.  Thanks for your patience.

Dennis