Re: ike.egr.msu.edu not updating properly

Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

> On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 06:33:53PM -0500, Taral wrote:
> > Anyone know why ike.egr.msu.edu constantly has missing packages?
>
> It seems to be getting pushed normally with the rest of them. You'd probably
> have to name a few of those missing files and ask at network@egr.msu.edu
>
> (identify yourself as a Debian developer and a full name, that ought to
> raise attention)

I forwarded Taral's original message to Dennis Kelly
<dpk@egr.msu.edu>, who is the guy who administers ike.egr.msu.edu
(= debian.egr.msu.edu), but got back an "on vacation" response,
so it may be a while before the problem gets dealt with.
--
"I consider that the golden rule requires that if I like a program
 I must share it with other people who like it."