Re: FWD: Debian Swirl ascii-art (coloured using termcap)

Hi

Richard Higson schrieb:
> Please don't *force* color, there are some ${ARCH}'s that can't cope with that,
> such as the "Hardware Console" on S/390.
>
> I imagine that it might also annoy those using a serial console.

But you've got a correct termcap and $TERM, so this will work
(tested on rxvt (seems that termcap doesn't say it supports
colour, though colour works with TERM=linux) and linux console).

So now I'm off to canada, recovering from this quoting orgie.

ciao, 2ri
--
twoflower:~# restarting braind....
twoflower:~# /usr/lib/intelligence not found. core dumped.