Re: Binary security updates signed

  (veering only slightly offtopic)

  Actually, a tool to create/verify GPG signatures on .debs has magically
appeared in unstable.  It's not clear to me what we're supposed to be using
it for, though..if someone could explain what signing policy, if any,
we have, I would be much obliged.  (sorry if this was already explained;
obviously, I missed that announcement)

  Daniel

|           "You keep on using that word.  I do not think it means            |
|            what you think it means."                                        |
|             -- "The Princess Bride"                                         |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/